Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Addy's party!

So this is me doing 5 months of posts right this second, I need to get better at this!  For Adalyn's birthday, (and mine, her's is May 18 and mine is May 19) my mom came out to see us!!  It was so awesome to have her here with us!  Im not used to being away from family!  On Addy's birthday she wanted to go to the zoo!  So her grandma got her a seasons pass to the zoo!  We went and picked up Sean from school and had the best day!











That night Addy had cupcakes waiting for her!  She probably had about 5 cupcakes!  And could of had  more if I didn't stop her!

The next dayAdalyn had a little birthday party with her dental school pals!  It was an Alice an wonderland themed birthday and she loved wearing her dress! Sean and I worked forever on her cake! It was our first try at a fondant cake, and we had Sean's sister on the phone a lot because she is a pro!  We messed up 2 or 3 times and the cake didn't turn out how we originally planned, but I think it still looked pretty good!  The day after that my Dad came!  And we celebrated with him again, and of course Addy wanted to go to the zoo for the second time in 3 days!  It was pretty much like an Italian Wedding!  So fun!  And to top it all off my parents surprised me for my birthday with a trip to NYC!  We got to see Newsies, Evita and the Lion King!  It was a great birthday for the both of us!








She loves Krew!


Of course Sean and the other dad's decided to go on the canoe leaving some pretty terrified kids!

Some cute kids waiting for the dad's to come back!

Adalyn and Krew!

Belle at the zoo

She's the cutest!



No comments:

Post a Comment