Saturday, November 5, 2011

Buffalo and a New Baby!

Here is me starting over on the blog since I never posted anything before!  This is mostly for my mom and dad since they can't see my kids almost everyday like they did before, so I will most likely do a way better job because my mom and Paige have called me everyday asking about my blog for the last 2 weeks!  haha!

Our family has moved out to Buffalo, New York so Sean can go to dental school, yay!  We are so excited about this stage in our life and Sean's education but it's taking a while for me to be excited about the city of Buffalo!  I'm sure it's not on many's bucket list of places to see! 




We also were blessed with another beautiful baby girl, Lucy Belle Stevenson!  She was born September 23 2011 at 1:04AM, 7lb, 6oz, 20" long.  I've already complained way too much about the birth so I won't complain any more on here!  2 words: no epidural.  Enough said!  She is such a good baby and a perfect addition to our little family! Adalyn is a great big sister and loves her little sister so much!  Almost too much:)




1 comment:

  1. Haha you better keep posting!! I'm so excited you finally started your blog! I love seeing all of these pictures!! You seriously have the cutest little girls in the world!

    ReplyDelete