Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween!

We went to our first pumpkin patch this year and it was tons of fun even though it was absolutely freezing!  There were lots of animals and a play area with lots of old toys, Adalyn honestly didn't even care about the pumpkins!







Adalyn dressed up as Jesse from Toy Story for Halloween! She's one of her favorite characters so it was fitting, and she can yodel just like her . . sometimes, sometimes it's a little demonic! She had so much fun trick or treating and would say, "frick or free!" all night long! Later in the night when I was trying to clean up from our Halloween party she wanted me to give her more cupcakes and cookies! When I told her that she had had too much she said, "Mom, Frick or Free!!", so I had to give her more! It was too cute! She even tried it a few times the next day!












1 comment:

  1. I love addy's Jessie costume! This seriously makes me miss her so much! Looks like you guys had a fun halloween!!

    ReplyDelete